Hello, welcome to the FISHLABS Entertainment forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Hello guys. First of all, sorry for the complications. Our developers are already working on this problem and will hopefully find a solution very soon. Until then, just use your mouse and keyboard and live through the glorious Freelancer days once again...^^ But kidding aside, we hope to have this issue fixed ASAP and we'll surely keep you posted as soon as there are any news. If you've got any additional questions, feel free to contact us right away!
Shrimp

Shrimp
I bought this game on the iPad and found it was unplayable due to touch controls(My fault, not yours). Bought this on the PC for the controller support so, no.... I will not play with mouse and keyboard. Looking forward to the fix guys! Thanks for jumping on it right away.
Plankton

Plankton
I know it doesn't work as it should, but you can assign buttons for the xbox controller in the pregame menu(where you pick resolution and graphics)..not exactly ideal because the trigger and directional buttons won't work.. but at least you can make A B X Y what ever you want to to get you through till they patch this.. which I hope is soon because this looks like it might be the best game of the type since privateer/wing commander
Shrimp

Shrimp
I'm just going to wait it out. I bought this because I thought it would be perfect with the 360 controller and when they fix it I suspect it will be. This was my first PC game purchase though, lesson learned. Never buy they day it comes out and don't preorder it until you know it works.
Herring

Herring
I keep learning that lesson, I'm a slow learner it seems.
Tuna

Tuna
After mapping the buttons for my controller at the configuration menu(video/graphics/controls) the only thing I can't get to work are the buttons for left/right strafing. I would like to see the ability to remap everything that is in the controls menu. I fly rc planes and it feels more natural for me to have speed control on the left and flight control on the right. Just a thought. Having a blast playing through the game on yet another platform.
Herring

Herring
So bluecnc, your controller is working?
Apart from strafing.
Tuna

Tuna
Yes. I am using a DualShock 3 controller with the help of MotioninJoy software. In the MIJ program I am running my controller on the Xbox 360 emmulator. After starting GOF 2 on the configuration page I mapped out the bottons that weren't responding. I used the illustration in the GOF2 controller menu as my guide for what buttons did what action. I have finished the game on easy and am freelancing now. I still am blown away by how great it looks on a bigger screen. Today I will hook my laptop up to the TV and see how that works.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPod Touch 4th Generation, PC
I can't wait for the fix, the mouse is alright, but not great. The keyboard I integrated with WASD movements to give that a shot, but the game can't even move the ship an inch with a single tap, it moves it a full foot. My question is, will there be controller sensitivity incase the ship moves too quick for the control stick?
Tuna

Tuna
TobiasP wrote:Hello guys. First of all, sorry for the complications. Our developers are already working on this problem and will hopefully find a solution very soon. Until then, just use your mouse and keyboard and live through the glorious Freelancer days once again...^^ But kidding aside, we hope to have this issue fixed ASAP and we'll surely keep you posted as soon as there are any news. If you've got any additional questions, feel free to contact us right away!

TobiasP-

Does Fishlabs have a beta testing group for their games?

The reason I ask is that I was on a team that tested apps for the Zune HD. I, and other testers were more than happy to sign an NDA so that we could be the first to try out an app/game and report bugs and suggestions to the developers.

It was great fun and insured a product was ready for release with a minimum of issues.

Just a thought.

Also, when do we find out who won the hard copies of the game?