Hello, welcome to the FISHLABS Entertainment forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S iOS5
Unread post News on Valkyrie HD and GOF2 SD by SvenH » 10. December 2012 15:29
Hi everybody,

We have two rather big announcements for today.

We had a long, ongoing promotion for Valkyrie HD which will come to an end later this week, so we’d like to remind everybody to grab it for free as long as it is available. Here is how you do it: When you install GOF2 HD and GOF2 SD on the same device Valkyrie HD will install for free – you might need to reboot your device to unlock the expansions content. Please note that this is not comparable to an in-app purchase and Valkyrie HD - which was unlocked this way - cannot be restored via restore purchases later – so please keep this in mind for the future.

The second big news is that GOF2 SD, which is currently available for free, will stay free and can be downloaded from the App Store free of charge anytime.

So if you own GOF2 HD, grab SD for free and unlock a free Valkyrie HD now. This is only possible until the end of the week.

Best regards,

The Fishlabs Team
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Lenovo Ideapad K1 (iPad2 st.)
What?! Free Valkyrie HD? I am glad that I didn't buy Valkyrie before! Image

By the way, is this the first add-on promotion? I think it has never been done before!

Fishlabs rocks!!!!!!!! Image
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD und GOF2 SD by Gudego » 10. December 2012 17:03
just "bought"Valkyrie today through ingame screen. Did not want to start, so looked for solution. How do I continue?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD und GOF2 SD by Gudego » 10. December 2012 17:31
Do i need to play gof2 allover again? I do not seem to find valkyrie,but have both sd and hd on my ipad
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
iphone
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD und GOF2 SD by Robertshadow8 » 11. December 2012 00:55
doesn't HD costs money?
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD und GOF2 SD by YangYang88 » 13. December 2012 13:12
What will happen when I change my device (sell old buy new). Though I am planning to keep my I Phone for some time, I would like to know. ^^ At the moment I have both versions on my I Phone. If I do a backup and install this data on a new device, will I be able to keep the Valkyrie Addon for the HD version? ^^

Regards

YangYang88
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
SONY XPERIA sola (4.0.4)
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD und GOF2 SD by Trubo_XL » 13. December 2012 13:27
Let me get this straight...

Users who have:
Galaxy On Fire 2 SD (purchased)
Galaxy On Fire 2 HD (purchased)
Valkyrie HD (unlocked due to promotion)
Game saves SD/HD (with Valkyrie and etc.)

...when switched to another device...

Galaxy On Fire 2 SD (re-downloadable)
Galaxy On Fire 2 HD (re-downloadable)
Valkyrie HD (will NOT be unlocked, promotion ended, needs to be bought in-app purchase)
Game Saves SD/HD (will NOT be opened in "HD version" because lacks of Valkyrie add-on)

Is that correct? :P

Regards,
Trubo
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Lenovo Ideapad K1 (iPad2 st.)
By the way, if I've installed Valkyrie HD already, can I delete the GoF2 SD? Or both HD and SD should be installed in order to keep Valkyrie? Thanks in advance. Image
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD and GOF2 SD by SebastianG » 13. December 2012 16:58
Hello guys,

Regarding to the latest news with the removal of the free Valkyrie HD option, we'd like to answer your most frequend questions about that topic.

As soon as you are installing Galaxy on Fire 2 HD now, you'll unfortunately have to purchase the Valkyrie add-on as well, since it is not available for free anymore, even though you have it got granted in the past due to a former SD version purchase. Therefore, you'll need to buy the add-on as soon as you are going to reset the device, re-installing the HD version or changing your device.

In addition, there is no longer any need to install the SD version as well, since the add-on won't be unlocked anymore.

Sadly we can't offer the Valkyrie HD add-on for free anymore due to releasing the SD version for free permanently.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Ipad
Unread post Re: News on Valkyrie HD and GOF2 SD by alviator » 9. February 2013 18:59
Well, I missed this news. I just reinstalled GoF2 HD and find out that my save can't be loaded because i don't have access to Valkyrie anymore.
So now what? I need to buy Valkyrie to get back my save?

Not very happy that your policy messes up my save game.....