Hello, welcome to the FISHLABS Entertainment forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post by Mike » 19. May 2012 17:59
I have just purchased the add-on for GOF2, and I think it's great. However my two devices (MacBook Pro & iMac) don't have the same save games. Both are using the same iTunes & iCloud username, and when I clicked "restore purchases" it worked fine (i.e. I didn't pay twice). Any tips on how to get my save games to sync?
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPad 2&iPhone 5s/iOS 7.1
Unread post by Shadow » 19. May 2012 20:50
Hello,

In the Load menu you should have a Load from iCloud. You can use it after you have previously saved on it from one of the devices to sync your game to the other.

Best regards,
Shadow
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
MBP 15" retina 2012
Unread post by ikir » 20. May 2012 17:09
I have just purchased the add-on for GOF2, and I think it's great. However my two devices (MacBook Pro & iMac) don't have the same save games. Both are using the same iTunes & iCloud username, and when I clicked "restore purchases" it worked fine (i.e. I didn't pay twice). Any tips on how to get my save games to sync?

There is only one iCloud save slot. use it when you finished your play session, so it will be available to all other devices. for quick saves i use normal slots.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post by Mike » 20. May 2012 21:56
There is only one iCloud save slot. use it when you finished your play session, so it will be available to all other devices. for quick saves i use normal slots.

Thanks for that. Wasn't that obvious but I am now able to play with the same save game on both devices. :D
Herring

Herring
Unread post by GaijinGG » 22. May 2012 16:40
Think I got it ironed out -- have two iCloud logins (one a relic from me.com, the other iTunes). Sadly gave up my 3000hrs+ 108 planets visited FHD game thread for the iPad-based one with half the hours but double or triple the other stats (kills, cash, ships etc.). It was fun to play the Valkyrie segment again in FHD--something I might not otherwise have done. Great addition--what a GAME!! :-)
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post by Adyhooper » 23. May 2012 06:04
Hi guys! I would love to have so i suggest this to you, iCloud support on Mac version of this great game.

So i can play on my iPad, iPhone and continue on my Mac with the same save. I would be awesome! iCloud support is already in iOS version, but the MAC VERSION LACK IT. I don't know if you can do it with Lion (10.7) but i think so since there is "data settings" in iCloud preferences but with Mountain Lion (10.8) you will able to do that for sure! So please add this feature in a future release at least for Mountain Lion!

Thank for listening :-) And thank for such a great and fun game!

i know about it, good thing is that nowadays i can continue same game from my iphone and from my ipad too, It is really cool invention. i wish icloud should also help to connect other platforms also.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: iCloud support on GOT 2 HD (Mac) by jschellart » 11. August 2012 08:37
Hi all,

I just bought GOF 2 HD for my Mac. Very nice games! I read about the iCloud save function but only that it is available with the Valkyre expansion. So, I bought that one also. However, I cannot find in the game anywhere the option to save to iCloud.

Should I do anything special to get this option enabled?

Regards,

Jeroen
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 and iMac OSX
Unread post Re: iCloud support on GOT 2 HD (Mac) by johnmex » 11. August 2012 12:19
It is in a slot near the bottom. Scroll down...
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: iCloud support on GOT 2 HD (Mac) by jschellart » 13. August 2012 08:31
I found it!. Working fine. Thanks!

Jeroen