Hello, welcome to the FISHLABS Entertainment forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest iOS
Just to clear things up - we're not "waiting for enough people to buy the game and will release add-ons" - releasing add-ons is still question.
Algae

Algae
Hey im kinda confused idea generator, its still in quastion as in you guys can release Valkyrie and Supernova for the pc version for GOF2 your just not doing it yet? Im just wondering because I bought the pc version also and its a realy cool game and i beat it and now theirs not realy much to do besides get some credits and buy the best their is now lol, and from alot of quotes I have been reading online their is alot of people including myself who would absolutly love it if u guys released Valkyre and supernova for the pc version so please take this into consideration it would be very neat if Valkyre and supernova were released for the pc version thank you Image
Herring

Herring
yup i think they get only positive reviews , and give the addons as quick as possible
Algae

Algae
Does anybody know when they might release supernova and Valkyrie for the pc version of GOF2 or has anybody heard any rumors? Thanks
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest iOS
Branedrane, welcome to our forums. Read the top post please.
Algae

Algae
Lol ok thanks
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
PC/Windows 7
I have two friends who are waiting on the PC addons to be released before they buy the game. They have seen it on my PC and think it's a good game but really needs to addons to make it worthwhile. They said if they had seen it and not known about the addons, they would not have considered buying it because the game on it's own doesn't have enough content to make it worth buying.

So, it appears that with some people, it's a bit of a Mexican stand-off. Customers of the PC version are not buying unless the addons come to make it worth buying and Fishlabs are not producing the addons for PC until they know there will be enough sales.

Now, just as a ball-park figure, what would be the cost of porting the addons over to PC?
Algae

Algae
Tryst has a point.. if fish labs isnt releasing GOF2 add ons until they get more people, u guys are gunna get a bunch more customers if u release the add ons..
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
windows
it would be amazing if u would. u know i almost got halfway through on my ipod. and then i got it from steam on my pc and its like its meant to be on the pc and now i cant imagine playing it on anything else than my pc. please please add on add-ons Image
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPod 4G
This is a great game. I've paid for the $9.99 combo-package of Valkyrie&Supernova, using my iPod Touch. Here's my question:

If/when I get an iPad and want to transfer the game over, will it recognize my IAP of the expansion packs? Or will I be expected to pay for them again?

Thanks for your help